With the release of the current trailer, Fringe Fiction has a broad palette of likes and dislikes of the trailer.
This is what Fringe Fiction didn’t like too much about the trailer.
- When Batman first brings down the officer, his voice turns into a growl of sorts. Well, this is obviously not Kevin Conroy’s best Batman voice.
- Next, comes the new Batmobile tank/SUV with its convenient two-seater backseat. Fringe Fiction found it kind of hilarious having the backseat.
- Then, the gangs seem to like standing in their particular areas again. Will they be mobile this time around?
- Lastly, comes the side-to-side driving of the Batmobile. It looks neat but also a bit awkward and off.
And, this is what Fringe Fiction did like about the trailer.
- Graphics is much improved. Whether the sheen will be appreciated remains to be seen.
- Batman’s fighting remains much the same so it should be easy to adapt once the game comes out.
- Gotham seems more alive than previous.
- Hey, Gotham has a Chinatown!
- Batmobile’s missile barrage is particularly awesome.
- Poison Ivy is not short on looks. Fringe Fiction thinks we can all agree on that.
- John Noble is a particularly scary Scarecrow.
With Batman: Arkham Knight scheduled to be released on June 23, 2015, this game looks to be a fine finale to the video game series. Rocksteady seems to have heard the complaints over the last two and addressed them even briefly viewing the trailer.
What do you think?